The health, welfare and safety of our guests, employees and hoteliers is paramount at Radium Park Lodge. The COVID-19 health crisis has had a tremendous impact on families, communities and businesses around the world. We understand that your travel plans may have been affected by the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and event cancellations. with your safety and satisfaction at the heart of Radium Park Lodge, we are working diligently to support you during this challenging time.
Wearing a Mask is now required, in accordance with the Provincial Health Order.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19, the Radium Park Lodge cancellation policy is as follows:
- The Policy applies to any reservation for a future arrival date.
- Credit Card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Pull payment is taken at arrival.
- Guests may cancel at any time, as long as cancellation occurs at least 72 hours before arrival.
- Cancellations outside 72 hours will not be penalized.
- Cancellation within 72 Hours prior to arrival by 4PM local hotel time will forfeit the full amount.
- Cancellation fee applies if all or any part of the reservation is canceled, either before arrival date or during the stay.
- NO SHOWS and early departures are regarded as a cancellation and the hotel will charge a full penalty.
- Applies to all booking channels.
- A more restrictive cancellation policy may apply to a limited number of high-demand dates at individual hotels.
- Reservations booked through Expedia Group booking partners are non-refundable.
- Reservations canceled by either party due to unforeseen natural events out of our control, including but not limited to highway closures (Only Hwy 93, Hwy 95, Golden Radium, Hwy between Invermere to Banff vice versa), wildfires, floods, and avalanches will be refunded.
If you change or cancel your booking you will not get a refund or credit to use for a future stay. This policy will apply regardless of COVID-19, subject to any local consumer laws.
Reservation Terms and Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply and rates may vary by arrival date and be limited to specific room types.
- The rates are subject to a change
- 5% GST, 7%PST, 3% Occupancy Taxes and services are additional
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions during the same period.
- Check in starts at 4PM & Check out is until 11AM
- Office Hours are 9AM – 11PM (Early check out & Late Check in, please inform us in advance.)
- The Quiet time is Sun-Thur 10PM – 8AM, Fri-Sat 11:30pm – 8AM for other guests.
- Continental Breakfast is Temporarily Closed.
- Extra guests in the suit will be $20 per person over 12 years. $10 per person ages between 6 -12 years. Children under 5 years are free.
- There is no room for extra beds or cribs in the room.
- Room guests can not exceed maximum capacity for any reason.
- Unregistered guests will be fined $200 a day.
- Consecutive 3 nights are mandatory for Long Weekends.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required to enjoy the preferential rate.
- Smoking is completely prohibited in any area. There is a fine of $500 for violations.
Pet- Friendly Policy
You and your pets are ambassadors for all the pets that travel in the future! Travel courteously and responsibly, and pet-friendly accommodations will continue to welcome our pets.
- Dogs only
- Maximum number of pets per room is 2.
- Each dog in the suite will be $20 with $50 refundable deposit.
- Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guests.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in guest rooms.
- Pets must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pets are allowed only in specific pet-friendly rooms.
- Pets are not permitted in common areas such as restaurants, pools, etc.
- Pets must be leashed while on hotel property.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and /or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge a guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
Pool and Hot Tub Rules (Temporarily closed due to under renovation)
Warning – No Lifeguard on site
- Please shower with soap and water before you enter the pool
- Enter and Exit the Hot Tub Slowly.
- Running is not allowed on the pool deck.
- Due to shallow water, there is absolutely no Jumping or Diving.
- Food and Drink are not allowed in the pool area.
- Glass is prohibited in or near the Pool and/or Hot Tub.
- Do not use alcohol, narcotics, or medications.
- Elderly, Pregnant persons must/ should consult a doctor before use.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Please have children wear plastic pants instead of cloth or disposable diapers.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn by all swimmers.
- Rough-housing and aggressive splashing are not allowed.
- Long hair should be tied back or tucked into a swim cap.
- Limit your soak to 15minutes in the Hot Tub, and cool off before re-entry.
- Anyone with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure or any serious illness should consult with a doctor before entering the Hot Tub.
Like most standard website servers we use log files to track and monitor the user’s movement within our site. IP addresses are recorded, but are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Radium Park Lodge offers a variety of services to you. Personal information is collected and retained only when you voluntarily provide it. Such information is received by us only when you send an email through the website or make some other request specific to the person or department that is equipped to handle your request and is used only to respond to your inquiry.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy, please contact us.